DB Space CC was created in February 2008 to cater to the growing demands of the telecommunications and ICT dealers in Namibia, with Philip Galliano as sole member of the company. DB Space caters mainly for the ICT, telecommunications and satellite sector of the Namibian market.
The first premises were acquired at 43 Tal Street in the central business district offering parking and easy access to clients. These premises were converted into a show room with over 280 square metres of storage space. In August 2011, DB Space moved to new premises, in a new business complex at 10 Daimler Street, Southern Industrial Area, which comprises more than 310 square metres of space. The move caters for the growth of the business and gives even easier access and ample parking for our customers.
From these new premises, we will continue to supply our clients with the very best networking solutions in our market. To date, we have concluded agreements with the best brand names, such as:
- CBI and Silcom for networking and fibre optic cables direct from the manufacturer to our dealers; and,
- Molex, international leaders in connector solutions, fibre optics, antennas and cable assemblies.
We stock our own range of cabinets and components for networking installation under the SpaceNet brand. These are:
- SpaceNet components for networking installation (Cat3, Cat5, Cat6 Patch Panels, Cable Management Systems,
- SpaceNet Cabinets that range from 4U to 20U boxes and swing frames. 22U to 47U are free standing black boxes 600mm, 800mm or 1,000mm deep, including all necessary components.
DBSpace Associates With The Best International Brands In Our Industry.We Are The Official Distributors In Namibia For:
- The TP - Link range of switches, fibre converters, KVM and wireless equipment. We import these units directly from our overseas distributor in Dubai,
- The TRENDnet range of switches, fibre converters, KVM and wireless equipment, which we import these directly from the TRENDnet warehouse in Florida in the USA.
- The Blazer range of UPS ranging from 600va to 20Kva. Single and three phase stand alone units and rack mount units.
- Brady products and printers
Officially, we are the sole distributor for Molex in Namibia. We import our stock directly from their EMEA warehouse in Poland. Molex Premise Networks offers a comprehensive global 25 year product, system performance and application assurance warranty on its end to end solutions.