The 2-Port PS/2 KVM Switch lets you manage two PC's with just one set of keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Switch between two PC's with a simple press of a button! Separate sets of KVM cables are included with the KVM Switch, so users can start controlling 2 PC's instantly. The KVM cables also provide power to the KVM Switch, eliminating the need for a power adapter. Hot Key operations provide immediate access to features such as computer switching, and auto-scanning. With its Hot-Plug and Audible Feedback, the 2- Port PS/2 KVM Switch is the perfect choice for managing multiple
• Use one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to control two computers
• PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse emulation
• 2-Port KVM switch in compact size design with 2 sets of 3 to 1 KVM Cables
• Support Microsoft Intellimouse, Optical Mouse, Logitech Net Mouse and more
• Support very High Video Quality, up to 300MHz 2048 x 1536 VGA resolution
• No software required, easy PC selection via Push Button and Hot-Key Commands
• Support High Video Quality, up to 300MHz 2048 x 1536 VGA, or up to 800 x 600 SVGA resolution
• Hot-Plug feature, add PC or remove the connected PC for maintenance without powering down the KVM Switch or other PC's.
• Auto-Scan Mode for monitoring PC's.
• Keyboard status restored when switching between PC's.
• LED display for easy status monitoring
• Beeping sound for port switching confirmation
• 2-Year Warranty
TRENDnet's TK-400K 4-Port KVM Switch kit allows you to
manage multiple PC's with just one keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Switch between PC's with a simple
press of a button! Eliminate the hassle of cable swapping and save space with TRENDnet's TK-400K. It lets you control up to four PC's while using a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse. And with its Hot-Plug, Auto-Scan, Audible Feedback, and Hot-Key Operation features, TRENDnet's TK-400K is the perfect choice for managing multiple PC's.
The 4-Port USB KVM Switch lets you manage four PCs with just one
set of keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Switch between 4 PCs with a
simple press of a button!
What is KVM?
KVM stands for keyboard, video(or visual display unit), and mouse. KVM products are hardware switches that enable users to easily control multiple computers with one set of one keyboard, monitor, and mouse console devices. The average home KVM switch is best designed to control tower computers. You can easily switch between computers by either pressing a button on the KVM switch or keyboard command.
Who uses it?
KVM switches are used by both home users and enterprise professionals. The average home user typically uses smaller KVM switches to control between two and four computers. Businesses use KVM switches to manage a large number of servers in data centres or networking rooms.
Do gamers use them?
Extreme gamers tend to setup standalone gaming consoles with the least number of additional peripherals which my effect their Gaming experience. Moderate gamers, may choose to link their Game console to another computer with a KVM switch-thereby reducing home office clutter.
How do you pick the right one?
Here are four simple steps to make choosing the right KVM
First, decide how many computers you would like to control. The most popular consumer models control two or up to four computers;
Second, verify if your monitor has a VGA or newer DVI port;
Third, verify your keyboard and mouse connections-most will have USB connections, while older models may have PS/2 connections;
Lastly decide if you would like to hear audio from each computer. Once you've distinguished these four options, you can easily do so.